PureGenomics® Multivitamin 60's For Common Genetic Polymorphisms
Pure EncapsulationsUPC: 766298017129
Multivitamin/mineral complex targeting common genetic polymorphisms
- Supports common genetic polymorphisms
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Men and women age 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity‡
- Convenient, one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline‡
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function‡
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin‡
Amount Per Serving
each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 27% beta carotene)1,125 mcg
vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)180 mg
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)20 mg
vitamin K (as vitamin K1)60 mcg
thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)3 mg
riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))3 mg
niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))4 mg
folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)1,000 mcg
pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)10 mg
choline (as choline bitartrate)56 mg
iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg
selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)20 mcg
BenfoPure® benfotiamine3 mg
boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), trimagnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
Warning Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Suggested Use:1 capsule daily, with a meal.